All minors must attend while being accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who will sign all documents and stay with them at all times.
- Any weapon should be treated as if it is loaded at all times
- If you remove a gun from a holster, keep it pointed at the backstop at all times
- If you are not ready to fire, keep your finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard
- Be attentive and careful all the time
- If you see a dangerous situation, report it to a range instructor directly
- Never use drugs or alcohol before or during your stay on the range
- All of your weapons must be discharged and safely encased before leaving the shooting tray.