- Sunday September 1 9:00 – 2:00 p. m.
- The Range 675 Pearlwood Road Albany Ohio 45710
Mark your calender’s and plan to attend! This is a great time to meet other Club members and to chat with friends. The ALL MEMBERS EVENT is open to prospective members as well as current members. We will be hosting our Monthly Pistol Shooting Competition Sunday and it will be the first time we will be utilizing a more simplistic scoring system and not counting points.
- Range Officers will need assistance with scoring
- Set up time is 9 a.m. Competition starts at 10 a. m.
- Please note the new Safe Zone set up and registration tent and follow procedures
- Range Officers have introduced 3 new exciting Stages with an average of 30 rounds to shoot clean
Use this as opportunity to introduce someone new to the Club, so invite your friends, family and acquaintances.
In my best regards,
Kevin Martin: Chief Instructor – Hilltop Gun Club – American Knives & USA Bando